viernes, 5 de julio de 2019

My favourite Heroe

Hello again, today I´m going to talk about my favourite hero, I´ts really difficult for me choose  a hero or and anti-hero, first I considered some anti-heroes, like Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter), The Joker (Batman), and The puppet Master (Ghost in the shell), but truly, I don´t know much about them, or what´s the message they deliver to their works. So I thought of a SUPER hero, one that breaks all scales of power, one that is simple but amazing at the same time...

That hero, is One Punch Man, Saitama to be exact, he is the main character of a webcomic and anime created by ONE, a japanese illustrator, Saitama literally is a Super powerful man who with a single punch destroys his enemies,  technically, it´s the most powerful entity in the universe. But I don´t like the work for that, I like because ONE takes Saitama  beyond the physical plane, Saitama is the best, and there´s no doubt about that.
ONE focuses on analyzing what it is to be absolutely powerful, what kind of person you become, and how that influences others, Saitama doesn´t want admiration, he does not expect anything in return , what makes Saitama really powerful, is his way of influencing the rest, it´s not his powers, it´s him. You can be powerful, you can be famous, you can be anything, but that doesn´t define your value as an individual, that you decide with your acts, you decide how to use your power.
And that´s all.

1 comentario:

  1. It's fine, Saitama its great in terms of power, and One Punch Man have a very good animation.

    ResponderBorrar