viernes, 19 de julio de 2019

Peaky Blinders

Hello everyone, today the blog will be about series, specifically from a series that I would recommend.
I would recommend some anime that I've seen lately to watch, but I don't know if the whole class really likes anime. So I'm going to talk about "Peaky Blinders".
Peaky Blinders is a british TV series that began its broadcast in 2013, is directed by Otto Bathurst and Tom Harper, and produced by Katie Swinden, is starring Cillian Murphy and Sam Neill.
The characters are: Tommy Shelby, Chester Campbell, Polly Gray, Grace Burgess, Arthur Shelby, Ada Shelby, John Shelby, Michael Gray and Alfie Solomons. 
The plot is about the band called "Peaky Blinders"of Birmingham, led by Tommy Shelby, war hero and one of the Shelby brothers, during the 20s, and how these are rising in the criminal world against other bands in the zone, and all the consequences that that brings. 
I like this series especially for the setting, and the type of lighting they use, it gives a more mysterious tone to the scenes. In addition, each end of the season is amazing. I recommended it a lot.
And that's all for today, bye <3



5 comentarios: