lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

A photograph

Hello everyone, today the blog is about a photo, my favourite photograph.
To start, I really like photography, I enjoy going out with my girlfriend in Santiago and taking some pictures of people, buildings, urban landscapes, structures, monuments,etc. We don´t have a camera or professional equipment, but with the right framing and good lighting, pretty good photos can come out. 
I really like a specific style of photography, and that is night urban photography, the combination of the colors of the lights on a photo, I find it fascinating, and professional photographer Liam Wong, known how to use this resource very well.
In his photo book called "TO:KY:OO", you will find one of my favorite photos called "NEON NOIR", the photo shows the incredible mix of colors generated by the night lights on the streets of Tokyo, it was taken approximately in 2017. I love this photo because it generates a contrast between the artificial and the organic (and with "the organic" I mean people who walk in the rain with their umbrellas), it shows how the gray and monotonous landscape of the city during the day can be transformed into a festival of colors at night.
I will put the picture below for you to see, until next time <3.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario