viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Favourite musician




Hello everyone, today i´m going to tell you about my favourite musician. Honestly, I don´t have a single favourite musician, I like a lot of genres of music, but if i have to choose some favourites, they would be "C tangana", "Nvscvr" and "EARTHGANG".
First, C tangana, a Spanish singer who started rapping, his real name is Antón Alvarez Alfaro, I like him because his style is so variable and energic, he sing rap, boleros, pop, funk, trap, etc. And his personality is dazzling.  I met, maybe in 2016? (I don´t remember, sorry).

Resultado de imagen para c tangana


Nvscvr is a group of three artist dedicated to urban music, their artistic names are Babyjey, Kidpoison and Mlshbts (malos habitos), I like their style of compose music, the beats they use are simply amazing (seriously), they sound great in front of the microphone. I met this group in December 2018, and since then, there is no day when I don´t listen to them.

Resultado de imagen para nvscvr




And Finally, EARTHGANG, is an american Hip Hop duo from Atlanta, I don´t know their real names, but their lyrics and flow, his aesthetics as artists, is what I like most about them. I met them for a song by J.I.D (another american rapper), their flow I liked immediately when I heard them.
Resultado de imagen para earthgang



1 comentario: