viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

My favourite piece of technology







My favourite piece of technology

Hello everyone, today I will talk to you about my favourite piece of technology, "The smartphone".
Currently I have a "Huawei P20 Lite", It's a good model of phone, with a very good camera and storage.

During my life, I  have't had a lot of phones (maybe 2 or 3, I don't remember right now), but in the last year, this instrument has been indispensable for my day by day, especially in the hour when I go to the University. I've had this one since 2018, it was a gift from my mother for Christmas.


Resultado de imagen para huawei p20 lite
I use it for everything, for listening to music, contacting my friends and my family,  to do my homework, to study, to play video games, watching series, movies, animes, and to take pictures. I use it every day, a few hours each day (except in the hour of classes), it's like an addiction.

Why do I like it so much? Because is a very versatile tool to do anything, It's portable, comfortable and easy to use. Without a smartphone, honestly, my days would be chaotic, because I have a lot of important information about my classes, tasks, they would be boring without the music that I store in it. 

1 comentario: