viernes, 7 de enero de 2022

Time travel to the future

 

Particularly, I have never thought about this situation, I am not a person who thinks much about the future beyond the goals I set for myself.

However, I think that if I had to travel to the future, I would travel to the year 2100 in Chile, basically because I would like to see how much things have changed in 78 years, I would like to visit the place where I live, where I studied in high school, and where I study now. I would also like to know what is the political direction that this country has taken after the Constituent process it is going through.



On the other hand, I would like to know how much science has advanced in all these years, if it was possible to create a perfect artificial intelligence, with self-awareness and if there are new medical methods that allow to increase the quality of life of people. I would also like to know whether the problem of climate change has been solved (if I am honest, I think that even in that year, it will not have been completely solved).

Another thing that I find interesting to see in the future, is how the trends in fashion and music will be in the population, if I had to guess, I think that Asian culture will permeate a lot in the Western world (in fact it is already doing so).

3 comentarios:

  1. I also feel that Asian culture influences the West a lot

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I would also like to see what Chile is like politically in the future!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i also want to know the science progress i believe that it will exist unimaginable medical advances

    ResponderBorrar