viernes, 7 de enero de 2022

My Future Job

 

The job I would like to have in the future is that of technical director of a pharmaceutical laboratory.

I imagine it to be quite a difficult job, as it takes a lot of skills to run a laboratory where drugs are made and analyzed.

I wouldn't mind working in an office, after all, I would be the lab manager, however, I would also like to participate in the production processes that take place within the lab.

I like to travel, see new places, and I hope that with this job I will be able to do that, as I will probably have to do a lot of business travel.

I am thinking of taking elective courses in pharmaceutical technology and clinical pharmacy, as both seem very interesting to me. Clinical pharmacy directly relates pharmaceutical sciences to the work of medicine in the population, so I feel that I could contribute a lot to the medical community.

And on the other hand, pharmaceutical technology is extremely interesting to me, since it makes use of many branches of science, such as physical chemistry, solid chemistry, pharmacochemistry and physiology, so I feel that I would learn many things that would be useful to me as a technical director of a laboratory.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario