domingo, 16 de enero de 2022

Changes to my study programme

Hi guys, this will be my last blog 😊, I want to tell you about my career and what things I would change about it.

Although I have only been studying my career for 3 years, I have noticed many things that I would like to change.

For example, the academic curriculum is sometimes very inflexible in the case of failing some subjects which are not important for higher level subjects, so, if you fail a subject, you can often fall behind even up to a year in getting out of the career.

I also feel that the academic load is poorly distributed, since some semesters can become even "relaxed", but the next one it may be very difficult to keep all the subjects with a good performance (as in the case now ).

Regarding the faculty facilities, the truth is that, throughout these three years, many improvements have been made to the infrastructure, even a new building was inaugurated (I have not had the opportunity to know it because of the pandemic), which I consider wonderful, however, I would like the laboratories used in the first two years of career to improve a little, since their facilities may be a little old even.

Although my career can be considered traditional for the years that it has been taught in this country, the use of technologies has always gone hand in hand with the development of the career, that is why I feel that in this aspect, chemistry and pharmacy makes good use of technologies.

1 comentario: