viernes, 5 de noviembre de 2021

The Best Holidays

 

Hi guys, it’s me again, today I’m gonna tell you about the best vacation I have ever had.

These were in 2018, a full week in Fortaleza, Brazil. I went with my brother, my mom, and my uncles. Those seven days were amazing, it was the first-time leaving Chile, so I was a little nervous about the plane ride.

During those days, we did a lot of activities, I remember that we stayed at the Hotel with the highest Slide in Latin America, called “Insano”, unfortunately, that moth was under maintenance
. Other activities that we carry out those days, was to visit the dunes a beaches to “Ceara”, it was the first time I met the Atlantic Ocean, in that area of Brazil the water of the Beach is crystal clear and warm, so it was wonderful to bathe.



We also got to know the city of Fortaleza, full of leafy trees and insects, as it if were a jungle. The food in that place was just wonderful, a lot of tropical flavors. It was definitely a very nice holiday with my family.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario