lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2021

My Pet

 

Hey guys, how are you doing?

Today I’m gonna tell you about my pet, a female cat, her name is Nefertiti.

Nefertiti arrived to my house in May 2020, she arrived with her tail very injured, so it was necessary to operate on her, the veterinarian told us that is was a tumor, so technically we saved her from dying. After all that, we decided to adopt it.

Nefertiti is two years old, is a black cat, without a tail, and with yellow eyes, is a large cat for her age, weighs about 5.5 kilos, she looks like a miniature panther xd.

Nefertiti is very important to me, as this year I have has a pretty bad time, and she always accompanies me when I’m sad, some time he hunts birds from the roof and takes them to my room, always brings them alive and play with the poor little birds, luckily, we always rescue them before they die with my brother.

She also reminds me of a very special person for me who is no longer in my life, I love her very much.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario